Kim and I just returned from a wonderful Christmas concert performed by the Terre Haute Children's Chorale. Our good friend, Anita Gambill directs this talented group of children. Accompanied by a local bell choir, it was a great evening of listening to Christmas music.
There is something very special about children's voices. An innocence and purity is projected. When children sing about the birth of Jesus, it takes the celebration to a new level. While at the concert, I briefly closed my eyes (I didn't want others to think I was sleeping) and found myself thinking about singing angels, shepherds, and a stable outside Bethlehem. Children singing to The Child. It's what Christmas is all about.
There is something very special about children's voices. An innocence and purity is projected. When children sing about the birth of Jesus, it takes the celebration to a new level. While at the concert, I briefly closed my eyes (I didn't want others to think I was sleeping) and found myself thinking about singing angels, shepherds, and a stable outside Bethlehem. Children singing to The Child. It's what Christmas is all about.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home